Watch The L Word Online :: home
Welcome to tvs-the-l-word.com, the ultimate website for those who love The L Word. Here you can get all your The L Word updates including the latest news, discussions, reviews and much more. We also help you watch The L Word online by indexing various streaming links for all The L Word episodes. We are a spam free organization that is dedicated to bringing you the latest episodes from The L Word as soon as it gets released on TV, and we are proud to be a community oriented website powered by users like you. Our content gets updated on daily basis, so if you missed the latest The L Word episode on TV, make sure to check our website to follow the action. To get started, you can register an account and use the navigation menu on the top.
- Season 6 Episode 8S6 E88 Mar 2009Last WordHelena comes to the realization that she will never be able to truly trust Dylan, so she breaks up with her for good. Kit finally gets together with Sunset Boulevard, but she is still convinced that Bette was unfaithful when Jenny shows her a video she took of Bette and Kelly. Meanwhile, Shane has a run-in with Molly Kroll who tells her about the letter she left in Shane's jacket pocket.
- Season 6 Episode 7S6 E71 Mar 2009Last Couple StandingThe girls partake in the annual 24-hour Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian Center's dance marathon at Hit! with Sunset Boulevard as the MC. There, rumors fly about Tasha and Alice's relationship troubles when Jamie begins to play both of them against each other. Dylan shows up to reconcile with Helena who accepts.
- Season 6 Episode 6S6 E622 Feb 2009Lactose IntolerantShane desires more freedom from Jenny's clinging possessiveness when Jenny shows her a new photography studio for her to work. Shane then tries to seek an escape by trying to hook up with Niki, only to get shellfish poisoning. Bette and Tina begin the adoption process when they discover from Joyce that Nevada's state law refuses to grant adoption to a non-married lesbian couple.
- Season 6 Episode 5S6 E515 Feb 2009Litmus TestAlice and Jenny's friendship takes a hit when Alice finds out that Jenny's new script, is based on her "treatment" she had written earlier, is sold for $500, 000 making Alice furious, but Jenny naturally denies doing anything wrong. While Bette and Tina continues to make business plans for the adoption, Jamie plays a third-wheel crush to Alice and Tasha.
- Season 6 Episode 4S6 E48 Feb 2009Leaving Los AngelesShane and Jenny's relationship continues to go on strong, despite some minor problems with Jenny's selfish and amoral attidude over starting fresh. Meanwhile, Bette and Tina travel to Nevada to meet with the young woman, Marci, who will act as a surrogate mother for another child they want to conceive.
- Season 6 Episode 3S6 E31 Feb 2009LmfaoTina thinks Jenny stole them, but Jenny denies it. But the real unseen culprit soon frames Tina for the theft by sending a ransom note e-mail from Tina's office computer. Elsewhere, Joyce and Phyllis give the news about their impending marriage. Alice walks in on Jenny and Shane after their night of passion, and naturally does not hesitate to gossip about it to everyone she knows before they have a chance to explain.
- Season 6 Episode 2S6 E225 Jan 2009Least Likelyepisode 2. While Niki is enraged by Jenny's vindictive way of leading her on and dumping her, Bette encounters an old friend from college, named Kelly Wentworth (Elizabeth Berkley) , which makes Tina question how much she trusts her partner. The revenge-seeking Jodi continues to frustrate and taunt Bette
- Season 6 Episode 1S6 E118 Jan 2009Long Night's Journey Into Dayepisode 1" long night journey into day "Picking up immediately after where Season 5 left off, Niki tries to deal with her betrayal to Jenny as they both attempt to figure out their feelings for one another. Shane awkwardly tries to apologize to Jenny, who responds by threatening to evict Shane from her house.
- CSIS15E11 Angle of Attack
10:00PM on TeenNick
- HomelandS4E12 Long Time Coming
9:00PM on TeenNick
- The MentalistS7E4 Black Market
9:00PM on TeenNick
- The TalkS5E69 Simon Baker.
2:00PM on FX
- Degrassi: The Next GenerationS14E8 Hush
9:00PM on Much Music
- The Real WorldS30E2 Love and Other Drugs
10:00PM on MTV - Music Television
- Bad Girls ClubS13E13 Reunion (2)
10:00PM on Oxygen
- The TalkS5E70 Trisha Yearwood
2:00PM on FX